TMG 3 Radial Highlights
The traceable calibrated and certified device measures the transmittance @ 980 nm of plastics and detects material deviations caused by injection moulding. The results are available within a few seconds.
• Two operation positions possible – horizontal and vertical / horizontal for easy access and measurement also for longer parts and tubes / vertical position for short parts and fine adjustment of sensors
• Different adjustment features and screws for precise but flexible part positioning
• Insensitive to light interferences
• Stand-alone operation with a PC and software
• LPKF test laboratory and procedures IATF 16949 compliant
• Optionally available: Reference glass filter for inhouse checking of transmission values
For all types of plastics: Different types of plastic with additives and colors have different transmission values that can be tested.
For different components: Radially symmetrical applications with diameters up to 45mm and wall thicknesses up to 4mm.
Optional reference glass filter
With an optional reference glass filter with a defined transmission, the correct function of the TMG 3 Radial can be monitored and ensured during operation.