Economic and reliable Joining
of cylindrical components
- Integral laser plastic welding solution for cylindrical and non-rotatable workpieces
- Increased power for high production throughput
- stable process technology, integrated quality assurance
- Low space requirement, extensive interfacing options
- Cost-efficient in investment and maintenance
Optimal joining of cylindrical components
LPKF InlineWeld 2000: A solution for every requirement
Radial welding with a system
Hygienic and particle-free: plastic connections by laser welding
The InlineWeld 2000 simplifies the radial welding of rotationally symmetrical plastic components. The system was developed for automated production lines and consists of a welding head with a powerful laser source and a rotating arm for fast welding processes. The system architecture is very easy to adapt, giving the user a high degree of flexibility in component design. The quality of the radial welding process is monitored and controlled by an integrated functional component.
With the LPKF InlineWeld 2000 radial welding system, various geometries can be reliably welded:
- Cylinder-shaped components
- Oval components
- Customized geometries upon request
For specific fits, the use of an external compressive force is required. The InlineWeld 2000 offers this possibility:
- Press fit; no pressure is required in this case
- Conical designs require the application of pressure
Applications for any industry
- Thermal management
Possible part shapes
Whether small or larger diameters: round shapes can be optimally laser welded
Welding of oval components is also possible with the InlineWeld 2000 radial welding system.
Talk to us if you have other geometries. The InlineWeld 2000 also offers specific solutions for this.
Possible weld seam geometries
The joining partners are pre-assembled by means of a press fit before welding. The height and surface of the component (flat or with interference contours) can vary.
External force application is required for welding conical welding edges. The exact configuration of this is carried out by our experts.
This seam geometry requires an adjustment of the beam guidance as well as the application of an external force. Our experts design the system precisely.