- Best Performance
- Robust with long durability
- High and stable precision
- High yield in production
The entry-level solution for laser depaneling
Stress-free depaneling of rigid and flexible printed circuit boards
The UV laser system is ideal for cutting flexible, rigid-flexible and rigid printed circuit boards. Users benefit from the advantages of laser technology: the cuts are precisely positioned, there is a high degree of design freedom, and the surrounding material remains free of mechanical stress. The systems of the LPKF CuttingMaster series are easy to operate thanks to the sophisticated, integrated software. In addition, the compact machines offer a convincing price comparable to that of mechanical cutting systems - without compromising quality, efficiency or flexibility.
Process advantages through the use of lasers
- The laser process is fully software controlled. Changing materials or cutting contours are simply handled by adjusting the processing parameters and laser paths.
- Laser cutting with the UV laser does not cause any significant mechanical or thermal stress. The ablation products are extracted directly at the cutting channel. In this way even sensitive substrates can be precisely processed.
- The laser beam requires only a few µm as the cutting channel. In this way, more components can be placed on one panel.
The LPKF CuttingMaster 2115 P laser system makes depaneling a simple job: The layout files are easily transferred to the machine at the click of a mouse - without lengthy changeover times or previous time-consuming tool production.