Member of the Supervisory Board of LPKF Laser & Electronics SE
Senior Vice President, SAP SE, Walldorf, Germany
Since May 17th, 2023 member of the Supervisory Board of LPKF Laser & Electronics SE
|Year of birth||1963|
|2011 – 2023||CEO World Childhood Foundation Germany|
|2013 – 2021||Senior Vice President - Global Head of People Sustainability, SAP SE, Walldorf, Germany|
|2011 – 2013||Senior Vice President - Global HR, SAP SE, Walldorf, Germany|
|2008 – 2011||CHRO of Benteler AG, Paderborn, Germany|
|2004 – 2008||Director HR Europe / Senior Manager Training & Development Central Europe, GE (General Electric) / GE Money Bank GmbH|
|2002 – 2003||Director HR Europe, Flowserve Corporation, Essen, Germany|
|2000 – 2001||Head of HR Europe, TRW Deutschland GmbH, Barsinghausen, Germany|
|1999||Financial Analyst, TRW Deutschland GmbH|
|1997 – 1999||Freelance management trainer, Barsinghausen, Germany|
|1984 – 1997||Business Manager of the international tennis school "All California Tennis Camp," Barsinghausen, Germany|
|1985 – 1992||Economics graduate, University of Hanover|
|1984 – 1985||Foreign language correspondent, Fremdsprachenschule Colon, Hamburg|
|1983 – 1984||Business administration and pharmacy, University of Hamburg|
Relevant knowledge, skills, and experience
- Extensive international leadership and management experience as chair and member of non-executive boards in various national, international and global roles.
- Longstanding experience in the fields of sustainability, ESG, CSR, both from the implementation as well as the strategic and financial point of view.
- Ensuring – from the Management Board’s view – that an organization performs perfectly in terms of purpose, agenda and appearance/communication as well as personnel, financials and operations.
- Profound experience in leadership and coaching of C-level management members and successful mediator and intermediary between Management Board and top management
- Identifying and integrating future and current trends within and for companies (diversity, inclusion, digitalization, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, demographic change Future of Work etc.)
Member of statutory supervisory boards
Membership in comparable German and foreign supervisory bodies of business enterprises
Significant activities in addition to the aforementioned mandates
Member of the Advisory Board of Unidas e.V.
Berlin | 2019 – present
Unidas e.V. was founded by the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs to strengthen womens’ rights across the globe.
Updated: May, 2023