Full-time, 38 hours per week
As of now
The ideal candidate for this position combines a strong background in engineering with expertise in the life science field. The candidate must be independent, goal-oriented, have excellent communication skills, be motivated to learn new skills, and be driven to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and collaborative environment. As a technical product manager, you are responsible for your product in all aspects throughout its life cycle. This position offers the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the success for our single cell platform ARRALYZE.
- Product Management for our ARRALYZE single cell platform, planning and managing the responsible product over the entire product lifecycle.
- Development of innovative customer-specific products in close cooperation with the R&D teams.
- Internal and external contact for technical questions regarding the responsible products.
- Responsibility for coordination of quality related issues.
- Creating training material and conducting on-site-training.
- Participation in the creation of technical documentation, regulatory topics and “Technical Launch Packages”.
- Support of marketing, sales, and service.
- Master´s degree in the field of medical technology, automation technology, mechanical engineering or similar.
- First work experience with customer contact, ideally in product management, sales, or a similar field.
- Experience in Life Sciences, MedTech or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Distinct technical-analytical understanding.
- Willingness to travel internationally (at times, travel activities may take up a considerable amount of time).
- High interest in interdisciplinary teamwork with e.g., biologists, software engineers and physicists.
- Independent, structured, and precise way of working.
- Initiative, dedication, and organizational skills.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Innovative, team player with a positive “can-do” attitude and enthusiasm for our start-up-like-environment.
Other Job Details
- Initial location of employment will be Garbsen/Germany in the greater Hanover area
- Hanover is the capital city of Lower Saxony with an international airport and excellent connection to the German highspeed train network and highway system
- 38-hour week with full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days paid vacation
- Free benefits, e.g. fruit, juice, coffee, gym
- Possibility to use a company bicycle
- Company pension plan, contribution to capital-forming benefits
- Modern working environment with state-of-the-art technology
- Thorough initial training in a friendly team
- Fun at work and beyond through various events, e.g. participation in the company run, dragon boat race, skiing, Christmas party, after-work events and much more
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations!