LPKF Group > About LPKF > Mission Statement
You are here: > > Mission Statement
Success is teamwork
1. We work for the Success of our customers.Benefiting our customers is the focus of our work. All our activities and decisions are aimed at improving the competitiveness of our customer base through technical advancement and cost savings.
2. We utilize success to sustainably strengthen LPKF.A successful enterprise is rewarding customers, business partners, employees, and shareholders. The profi tability and overall value of LPKF is dependent on our ability to respond to new opportunities and challenges in the marketplace. By focusing on strong innovation resources and fi nancial stability we lay the foundations for sustained, longterm growth.
3. We focus on leading positions in technology.LPKF is a technology group. We shape technological progress and gain leading market positions through the strength of our superior technical solutions. We concentrate our efforts on products with the potential to become a number one or two market leader.
4. We work internationally and partnership-based.A sense of professional partnership characterizes our relationships: With customers, suppliers, representatives as well as with companies and individual employees within the LPKF Group. As part of an internationally active group, we strive for understanding and cooperation between various cultures and philosophies, and always place our common interests at the forefront of international relations.
5. We deliver quality.The high quality of our products is the key to customer satisfaction. All employees shoulder responsibility for the quality of the work we do for our customers. LPKF promotes the professional qualifi cations of its employees to sustain the high quality of LPKF products.
6. We do our share to protect the environment.With laser based technology we help to reduce the environmental impact generated by chemical waste. It is our policy to continue on the path of environmental awareness with our eco-friendly product design and sustainable business practices.
Board of Managing Directors of LPKF Laser & Electronics AG, March 2010
LPKF Laser & Electronics AG
+49 (0) 5131 7095-0
+49 (0) 5131 7095-90
LPKF Laser & Electronics AG • Osteriede 7 • 30827 Garbsen • Germany • Tel.: +49 (0) 5131 7095-0 • Fax: +49 (0) 5131 7095-90
© by lpkf
Full text search